Friday, April 3, 2015

Filming...

 Today, I went to Markham Park with my actors and I got a lot of my filming done. I'm actually really happy with the results.
  I filmed them having fun and doing things that a young and close group of friends would do. We went into the forest and it was actually stunning. The location was beautiful and I was able to get some really great shots.

This is one of the shots I got today.

In my film opening, I want to portray the beauty of youth and friendship, even though it doesn't always last. That's why I named my blog "the beauty of youth." I don't plan on naming my film that, though. I'm still working on my title, but I wanted to create a name that would signify what I'm trying to portray with my film.

I was so productive today, and I'm really happy about that.
 
My actors really surprised me at how much fun they were having, knowing what this is going to turn into. They were excited to be a part of this when I told them, which also makes this process that much more fun.
 
But, I have to say... this shot is my favorite. This is the one I was dreaming of getting when I first started coming up with my story. I wanted a mid-shot of all of them, feeling closer than ever, leaning on one another, and simply just living in the moment. My videos came out great, and I'm excited to start editing.



No comments:

Post a Comment