Thursday, April 2, 2015

Getting to Work!

  So, it has taken me some time to really process what I want to do and how I'm going to portray it, but it has taken me until now to realize how soon April 10th is approaching. A lot has been going on in my life lately but I'm extremely excited to create this project, and I'm glad that I can finally put all of my focus into it.
  Recently, I received emails from both Skrillex's and Cliff Martinez's publishing managers, giving me the full rights to use their song, "Son of Scary Monsters," for my film opening! This song really inspires me, and it actually means a lot to me, and it is just amazing that I'm officially able to use it.
  So, about my story, I really want to portray a group of teens that are all really close friends. I want to show them doing fun things together, like going on an adventure in the woods, or maybe just hanging around local places. I want to portray happiness in the form of youth, if that makes any sense. But, as time goes on, they start to drift apart, as most friendships do. I want to make this really dramatic, and I really want to focus on how I'm going to film this. I've started filming with my actors and I've been using some techniques that I've been wanting to try out, and so far, they're turning out great!
  Tomorrow, I have a plan to get together with all of my actors and I'm going to film the majority of my opening. I'm looking forward to it, as I will finally be able to create something really special.
  This next week is going to be crazy, but I'm ready for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment