Sunday, April 12, 2015

the journey is ending...

  Yesterday, I officially finished my film opening!! Editing it took quite some time, but I can honestly say that I am really, really happy with the final result. "YOUTH" is the official title, and I feel that my film opening expresses exactly that. Some of the shots that I used consist of pure adrenaline. I filmed my friends just running, to signify how young we are at this time in our lives, and how our adrenaline keeps pumping as if it's ever-lasting. I hope that that message comes across, as people watch it.
  I have been thinking about this project for a better part of a year, and I can't even fathom how exciting this is that I have finally finished it and accomplished my goal.
  I'm still putting my creative critical reflection together, and it's actually coming along quite nicely. This whole journey has been such a ride, and I am so happy that I am taking this class, because this might ultimately be what I want to do in my life.


  "YOUTH" is something I've wanted to create for so long, so now that it's almost finished, it's bittersweet. I loved going on this journey and I'm excited to keep working on my skills and maybe future projects like this one.

  This has been so fun.
Thank you Mrs. Stoklosa for giving us this opportunity to create something truly great.

No comments:

Post a Comment