Saturday, April 4, 2015

Making Changes

  So, I was thinking about my film a lot today and I realized that some of my ideas are a bit too over-the-top. I had many interesting ideas about how I wanted the friend group to drift apart, but then I came to the conclusion that they just weren't going to work out.
  I was brainstorming for quite a while, until I came up with my new ending for my film opening. It will still be about the friend group and how close they are, but there's going to be a twist at the end, where something very dramatic happens.
  I was planning on giving a large portion of screen-time to my main character, Samantha, but now I've come up with a new little plotline that involves her and something threatening. I have most of the details worked out, but I don't want to give anything away just yet.
  But... I can definitely say that I am happy with where my story is going and I think that it makes my story even more interesting that it was to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment